Remember when there was only one way to do things and that was the right way?
Knopp Construction Inc. has been providing home improvement, remodeling and residential construction services the right way for Northern Illinois homeowners since 1976.
Knopp Construction Inc. also is a member of NARI (the National Association of the Remodeling Industry) and is confirmed to meet all BBBonline participation and Better Business Bureau accreditation standards.
Here is some additional information about our business presented in a question and answer format we hope you will find helpful:
With whom am I dealing?
- A well-established, highly respected local contractor.
- A firm who has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We have been serving Northern Illinois since 1976.
- Paul Knopp, the owner, is involved with every project.
- Our craftsmen care about you, your home and your project.
Do we need drawings? Can the contractor help us?
- We work with every project in the same way, unless you have a preconceived plan you wish to follow. We sit down to listen to your needs and desires. We offer suggestions, keeping in mind that this is your home. Ultimately, your satisfaction is all that counts, no matter what ideas we may have.
What about proposals, contracts and references?
- Your proposal is detailed and typed to ensure that what you want and think you are receiving will be delivered.
- You will receive and sign a formal contract which is fair and benefits both parties.
- References are always available for you to call.
Are you insured?
- Our craftsmen are covered by workmens' compensation.
- Our company is insured to $2,000,000 of general liability.
With what types of projects are you involved?
- Screened porches, gazebos and sunrooms
- Patios and decks
- Additions of all kinds
- Garages, both attached and free-standing
- Custom kitchens and bathrooms
- Master suites
- Lower level finishing
- ADA adaptations for accessibility
What services do you provide?
- Excavation and concrete
- Carpentry for large and small projects
- Drywall, plastering, stucco and various textures
- Painting, staining and wallpapering
- Flooring: vinyl, ceramic/quarry, carpeting, hardwoods
- Custom cabinetry and design
- Laminate, epoxy and Corian™ countertops
- Electrical and plumbing
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning
- Roofing and masonry
- Windows, new or replacement: wood, vinyl and glass block
- Storm windows and doors
- Doors, interior and exterior: wood, vinyl and steel
- Selection of appliances, fixtures and specialty products to enhance your home's livability and appearance
How do I contact you?
We can be contacted by phone at 815-282-5277, or through e-mail at email@example.com.